Results May Vary. Each body is unique, and will respond differently to body contouring treatments, which is why we’re happy to offer a variety of treatment options, to ensure you get the best possible results for your body contouring goals.
Laser technology — breakthrough treatment for stubborn fat
Do you long for a more sculpted body? You are not alone — many of our patients struggle with stubborn fat that just won’t go away even with a healthy diet and exercise routine.
At Reflections, we can help. Our expertise and advanced technologies allow us to offer patients the best therapies for fat reduction, skin tightening, and cellulite reduction. Minimally invasive laser liposuction and noninvasive body contouring treatments mean it’s a new day when it comes to treating stubborn fat.
It starts with a free consultation with one of our physicians, who will help you map out your best route to success and create a personalized treatment plan that will meet your goals for getting the body you’ve always dreamed of!
Laser liposuction or “laser lipo” is a considerably less invasive treatment than traditional liposuction. It requires only local anesthesia, removing the risks associated with the general anesthesia. Healthy patients committed to regular exercise and who are within 30 pounds of their ideal weight are ideal candidates for laser liposuction.
Laser liposuction uses targeted laser energy to help remove fat from many areas of the body including the stomach, love handles, upper back and bra area, upper arms, thighs, waist and hips, inner knees, and the area under the chin. You’ll notice new pleasing contours and feel more confident about your appearance1,2,3.
The physicians at Reflections have used all the popular laser liposuction devices (Smartlipo, Vaser, and SlimLipo), and have chosen only the best technologies for our patients.
SlimLipo features a patented, FDA-approved laser wavelength expressly engineered to target fat cells, and uses an additional wavelength for skin tightening. This results in a safer, faster treatment that liquefies fat and tightens skin1,2,3*.
Because laser liposuction works by heating the innermost structures of the skin, causing the skin to constrict over time, the treated area will become smoother and tighter, with a more pleasing result than traditional liposuction1,2,3*.
Because the fat is liquefied before it is removed, we are able to use smaller, more conservative instruments to remove it, resulting in a smoother outcome and considerably less bruising and downtime than you’d have with traditional liposuction1,2,3*.
Something our patients really love about laser liposuction is that this breakthrough treatment gets rid of the fat once and for all. With minimal downtime you’ll get right back to your regular activities in one to two days1,2,3*.
Noninvasive body contouring
SculpSure is revolutionizing non-invasive fat loss, making it an accessible option for normal people with busy lives. SculpSure is a laser treatment that reduces fat by up to 25% after each 25 minute treatment. There’s no downtime and no need for numbing with SculpSure. Results will develop over 2-3 months following your treatment4,5,6*.
Liposonix, a noninvasive treatment that uses focused ultrasound energy to reduce unwanted fat cells in the belly, flanks and thighs, is a great innovation for targeting stubborn fat. It’s ideal for active, healthy individuals who have one or more inches of fat they’d like to lose in their belly or flanks. In just an hour’s time, you can be on your way to losing one dress or pants size — with no downtime.12*
Kybella is an injectable fat reducer that works to destroy fat cells under the chin, sometimes called “double chin” or submental fullness. A series of injections spaced a few weeks apart allows you to melt fat away without surgery9,10.
Noninvasive CoolSculpting (formerly called Zeltiq) reduces fat through a controlled cooling process called cryolipolysis. CoolSculpting crystallizes fat cells and initiates a process of natural fat removal. No incisions, anesthesia, or recovery time are required. There is no downtime and results will continue for two to four months7,8.
EXILIS, a safe, noninvasive treatment that reduces fat and tightens skin anywhere on the body. Radiofrequency energy heats the deep layers of the skin, shrinking fat cells and stimulating the skin’s collagen network, which reduces wrinkles and tightens sagging skin. This is an ideal treatment for fat on the belly, hips, thighs, arms, and legs. On the face it can help tighten sagging skin on both the jawline and neck.11*
Zerona, is a noninvasive technology released several years ago with the promise of reducing inches from the stomach, back, hips, thighs, buttocks and love handles. While it’s an interesting approach to fat reduction, the majority of physicians in the United States, including the physicians at Reflections, were quite disappointed in the results and discontinued offering the procedure.
How do I decide which treatment is right for me?
At Reflections, we know every patient is unique. As cosmetic laser specialists, we have acquired the very best technologies available today and will work with you to discover what noninvasive, minimally invasive, or surgical treatment will best meet your goals, fits within your ability to have downtime after the procedure, and your budget.
Will my results last?
The exciting fat reduction treatments available today shouldn’t be viewed as replacements for diet and exercise. At Reflections we believe regular exercise and smart nutritional choices are vital for getting the most out of the procedures and maintaining your new toned and more sculpted appearance.
Start today with a complimentary consultation with our experienced physicians
We look forward to creating a treatment plan that is customized to your treatment goals at your complimentary consultation. Why not call today? Discover how Reflections innovative approach to fat reduction can give you the body you dream of, from head to toe!
*Results May Vary. Each body is unique, and will respond differently to body contouring treatments, which is why we’re happy to offer a variety of treatment options, to ensure you get the best possible results for your body contouring goals.
1. Yi Sun, Su-fan Wu , Sheng Yan, Hang-yan Shi, Da Chen, Yong Chen; Laser Lipolysis Used to Treat Localized Adiposis: A Preliminary Report on Experience with Asian Patients; Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; September 2009, Volume 33, Issue 5, pp 701-705
2. Elena Bravo Brañas, Javier Moreno Moraga; Laser Lipolysis Using a 924- and 975-nm Laser Diode in the Lower Extremities; Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryApril 2013, Volume 37, Issue 2, pp 246-253
3. Mathew Avram; Fat Removal: Invasive and Non-invasive Body Contouring; John Wiley & Sons, Jan 28, 2015; Chapter8; pages 120-132
4. Decorato JW, Sierra R, Chen, B. Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction. Paper presented at: 2014 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 2-6; Phoenix, AZ.
5. Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
6. Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
7. Nils Krueger1 Sophia V Mai, Stefanie Luebberding, Neil S Sadick; Cryolipolysis for noninvasive body contouring: clinical efficacy and patient satisfaction; Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology 2014:7 201–205
8. W. Grant Stevens, MD, FACS; Non-Surgical Fat Reduction using the CoolSmooth Conformable Surface Cryolipolysis Applicator; Plastic Surgery Pulse News, Volume 6, Number 2, 2014.