The O Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) is the first treatment designed to enhance a woman’s enjoyment of sex.
If “KY Gel, a Vibrator, and better communication with your partner” feels like outdated advice, it’s because they are! The sexual revolution is here – and it’s time women felt empowered to enjoy sex beyond their twenties, after childbirth, and even after menopause.
30% to 50% of women suffer sexual dysfunction at some point during their life.4 This can range from decreased sexual desire (or libido), difficulty becoming aroused or reaching orgasm, or pain during sexual intimacy (which is sometimes caused by a lack of normal lubrication). If you’re looking to achieve stronger, more frequent orgasms, this procedure could be life-changing for you!
There are so many treatments that have become available in recent years that tackle female sexual health and performance, including ThermiVa, Exilis Ultra Femme, Emsella, and the DiVa laser, but the O-Shot is the only treatment that addresses the woman’s pleasure and enjoyment, as opposed to physical function. For the many women who find that they can have sex, but don’t really want to or enjoy it (like they used to), this procedure can offer a healthy way to return to positive sexual function and enjoyment.
“My orgasms are better, longer, and honestly, I can’t get enough of my husband — I can’t recommend it enough.”
- 1 O-Shot Benefits
- 2 O-Shot Injections
- 3 O-Shot Cost
- 4 O-SHOT PROCEDURE: WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About the O-Shot
- 5.1 Is the O-Shot the same as the Vampire O-Shot, G-Shot, and P-Shot?
- 5.2 Who performs the O-Shot at Reflections?
- 5.3 Does the O-Shot help with urinary incontinence?
- 5.4 Can I have Thermiva or Exilis Ultra Femme the same day as my O-Shot?
- 5.5 Can I have the O-Shot the same day as my consult?
- 5.6 How do I prepare for my O-Shot treatment?
- 5.7 How soon after having the O-Shot can I have sex again?
- 5.8 Do I need to take off time from work or working out in order to have the O-Shot?
- 5.9 What if the O-Shot doesn't work for me?
- 5.10 Is the O-Shot painful?
- 5.11 Is the O shot permanent?
- 5.12 Does the O shot work for incontinence?
- 5.13 How long does the O shot last for?
- 5.14 What are the benefits of the O shot?
- 5.15 Is the O shot FDA approved?
- 5.16 How quickly does the O shot work?
- 5.17 What causes low libido in females?
- 5.18 What is a natural Viagra for females?
- 6 O-Shot Providers Near Me
- 7 Sources Cited
The O-Shot helps restore and renew the cells in the most important parts of the vagina and vulva for sexual pleasure, by both creating new cell growth and enhancing blood flow to these tissues, which increases sensitivity.
Benefits of the Orgasm Shot® Include:
- Increased sexual desire and libido improvement (often called “sex drive”)
- Increased intensity of Orgasms
- Much easier time reaching orgasm – including the ability to reach orgasm without clitoral stimulation (vaginal orgasm through the g-spot)
- Greater physical arousal and an easier time becoming aroused
- Increased vaginal lubrication – and a decrease in painful intercourse for those experiencing that
- Improved Appearance of skin surrounding the clitoris
It’s amazing that we’re able to achieve so many important changes for our patients with a non-surigcal, minimally invasive procedure.
Gail, 53, has been married for 20 years and had resigned herself to lackluster, once-a-month lovemaking. “I wasn’t really aroused no matter what we did,” she says… The result? She noticed an immediate effect, and she returned home from work that day ready to go. Whereas before, she’d fake orgasms and felt “inadequate,” she now looks forward to sex.2
How long does it take for this treatment to work?
Because the O-Shot includes direct injection of very sensitive areas, these tissues will experience increase sensation right away. You may or may not like this, but that swelling tends to resolve within 1-3 days afterward. Then things feel as if they’ve gone back to normal – but beneath the surface your body is hard at work building new cells and increasing blood flow. This process of building new tissues will be done around 8-12 weeks later, when the full results are realized.
The O-Shot makes use of your own growth factors and healing factors, extracted and concentrated down from your own blood.
This is then injected by a highly skilled physician into 2 locations:
- Into and around the clitoris – the most sensitive part of the vulva outside of the vagina, that most women achieve the most pleasure from
- Into and around the “g-shot” – a sensitive part of the inside of the vagina believed to be very important to climax during sexual intercourse with a male
It is believed these injections help to build new tissues, such as blood vessels, as well as to repair the vaginal tissue that already exists in these areas.
By her late 30s, getting to that same level of arousal “required so much foreplay, I was ready to give up,” say Nadia, age 39. When she heard about the O-Shot, she decided to give it a try. She says she now has an orgasm every time she has sex, “stronger ones than I used to have when I was younger.2“
The O-Shot price at our office is $1200 per session or procedure.
For a limited time, we will be offering the O-Shot at $1000 per treatment as an introductory incentive to encourage our patients to try this life-changing treatment. Call us now to take advantage!
O-SHOT PROCEDURE: WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
After meeting with your female physician for an in-depth consultation, including your medical history and clearance for the procedure, we follow these steps to perform the O-Shot Injections:
Step 1: Your blood is drawn and taken to our in-house lab to be transformed into the Vampire plasma and drawn up into 2 syringes
Step 2: Numbing cream is applied to the outside of the vagina, while you lay comfortably. it takes about 15 to 20 minutes for this to “kick in.”
Step 3: Numbing injections are given for the areas to be injected inside the vagina. These take immediate effect.
Step 4: The 2 sets of injections in the clitoris and G-spot are given by a doctor, in the now-numbed areas, taking about 10 minutes in total.
“Overall, I’m about twice as likely to feel stimulated during sex and achieve orgasm, and those orgasms are stronger and better every time.”
– Emil McCombs3
Downtime After the O-Shot
There’s no real “downtime” after the O-Shot. You can return to work, social activities, and working out immediately, though sex and intimate touching must wait 24 hours. Your doctor will discuss these restrictions and instructions for your post-procedure actions in detail and you will be given written instructions to take with you as well, so that you don’t need to worry about remembering all the details.
O-Shot Risks & Side Effects
There are some rare complications since a needle is being used, such as bruising, infection, granuloma, urethral injury, or nerve damage.
One might experience spotting (light bleeding at the injection sites), hypersexuality, or no effect at all.
But the vast majority of patients report these side effects:
- Swelling that lasts 24-72 hours
- Heightened awarenes of the area injected
- Improved sexual function that continues to improve over the first 8 weeks and then maintains for up to a year
Frequently Asked Questions About the O-Shot
Is the O-Shot the same as the Vampire O-Shot, G-Shot, and P-Shot?
Who performs the O-Shot at Reflections?
Does the O-Shot help with urinary incontinence?
Can I have Thermiva or Exilis Ultra Femme the same day as my O-Shot?
Can I have the O-Shot the same day as my consult?
How do I prepare for my O-Shot treatment?
How soon after having the O-Shot can I have sex again?
Do I need to take off time from work or working out in order to have the O-Shot?
What if the O-Shot doesn't work for me?
Is the O-Shot painful?
Is the O shot permanent?
Does the O shot work for incontinence?
How long does the O shot last for?
What are the benefits of the O shot?
Is the O shot FDA approved?
How quickly does the O shot work?
What causes low libido in females?
What is a natural Viagra for females?
O-Shot Providers Near Me
This procedure is provided in both of our New Jersey office locations by Dr. Joni Jefferson, a cosmetic physician with a focus in vaginal rejuvenation and women’s health procedures. She has been trained by Dr. Charles Runels, the creator of O-Shot, and is a certified provider of this procedure.