The Vampire Facelift is a liquid facelift supercharged to last much longer, using the powerful growth and healing factors found in your own blood!
It may sound like science fiction, but natural and long-lasting rejuvenation is possible from a one-time series of injections. The Vampire Facelift is a scientifically proven way to improve the natural-ness of results of a liquid facelift, and to extend the longevity of results.
- 1 What is a Vampire Facelift?
- 2 What Does It Treat?
- 3 The Science Behind the Vampire Facelift
- 4 Pricing
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5.1 How long will my results last for?
- 5.2 Is the Vampire Facelift safe?
- 5.3 Is a Vampire Facelift the same thing as a Vampire Facial?
- 5.4 What’s the downtime or recovery from a Vampire Facelift?
- 5.5 What happens during the Vampire Facelift procedure?
- 5.6 How should I prepare for a Vampire Facelift?
- 5.7 Will this hurt? Will there be anesthesia?
- 5.8 Can I have a Vampire Facelift the same day as my consultation?
- 5.9 What can I do to maximize the results of my Vampire Facelift?
- 5.10 What are the alternative treatments to a Vampire Facelift that I should know about?
- 6 Why Choose Reflections For My Vampire Facelift?
What is a Vampire Facelift?
Reflections prides itself in providing patients with meaningful, natural-looking results using cutting-edge treatments and technologies. That often means combining several treatment techniques and/or technologies to achieve the best possible results. In the case of the Vampire Facelift, that combination is Botox, Dermal Fillers, and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP). The name is a play on combining a Vampire Facial with a Liquid Facelift.
What Does It Treat?
A Vampire Facelift offers natural-looking rejuvenation by tackling a variety of concerns for patients:
- Thicken Too-Thin Skin by Rebuilding the Underlying Collagen Support Layer – skin loses its thickness and elasticity as the collagen and elastin in the deep layers of the skin deteriorate with age. PRP injections help provide the right support to grow new collagen and elastin fibers.
- Improve Skin Texture and Luminosity – Circulation to the top layers of the skin and cell turnover decreases as we age, giving skin a greyish tone and weakening the skin’s protective barriers. PRP helps stimulate the growth of new capillaries and speeds cell turnover to restore beautiful, glowing skin.
- Lift Away Wrinkles and Folds – As we age, we lose normal fat volume in our cheeks, causing our faces to droop forward and down, creating wrinkles and folds around our smiles and jawlines. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers lift the sagging skin, smoothing away wrinkles and folds.
- Relax Away Wrinkles from Stress and Squinting – Botox helps relax the overactive muscles that create forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet.
Combining all of these results creates a natural, soft result that completely rejuvenates the entire face.
The Science Behind the Vampire Facelift
The science behind this procedure comes to us from Italy, where physicians first learned that combining PRP with dermal fillers not only increased the longevity of the result, but boosted the overall quality of result from a liquid facelift, or high-volume dermal filler treatment that lifts and rejuvenates the face.
At Reflections, we know that you want to make smart investments that your future self will thank you for. That’s one of the biggest appeals of a Vampire Facelift – not only will you see results that last longer than having any one of these procedures on their own, but upkeep will be minimal, and for the results you’ll see, this is one of the most cost-effective treatment options.
There are 3 components of the Vampire Facelift – Botox, Fillers, and PRP. We charge individually for each of these, based on how much of each is needed to treat the individual. This means you only pay for exactly what you need.
- Botox is $16 per unit, with most patients needing between 15 and 45 units.
- Dermal Fillers start at $650 per syringe and range up to $1000 per syringe. Most patients will want between 1 and 3 syringes of dermal filler.
- PRP is typically $400-500 as an add-on to other procedures.
The Vampire Facelift typically costs between $1,500 – 3,500.
We do offer financing for the Vampire Facelift, which you can learn more about and apply for on our financing options page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my results last for?
The results from your Vampire Facelift will last for around 2 years, provided that you continue with regular, small follow-ups for Botox. If you skip the maintenance Botox, you can expect the results for your mid and lower face to still last around 2 years, but you may see wrinkles around above your eyes return.
Is the Vampire Facelift safe?
The Vampire Facelift combines Botox and fillers, two treatments with long histories of safe and effective use, with PRP. PRP is a way of processing your own blood to make your own growth and healing factors more available for use by your body. This makes the Vampire Facelift incredibly safe and effective for patients of all types.
Is a Vampire Facelift the same thing as a Vampire Facial?
No, a Vampire Facial mixes PRP with Microneedling to address skin texture and thickness. It doesn’t offer the lifted result that a Vampire Facelift does, and it doesn’t address wrinkles. Typically, Vampire Facials are more of a preventative treatment used by younger patients who want to build collagen actively before it starts to diminish with age, or for those who are looking to improve mild acne scarring without the downtime of a laser.
What’s the downtime or recovery from a Vampire Facelift?
A Vampire Facelift is a non-surgical procedure, so the downtime is very short. Patients can expect to have some redness and mild swelling for up to 24 hours following treatment. If you’ve already had Botox and/or fillers, you can expect the same type of recovery from a Vampire Facelift.
Bruising is rare, but possible. It is generally very mild if it does occur, and can be covered by makeup. We do use Accuvein, a special light that allows our physicians to view your veins before and during injection, helping to avoid creating bruises. If a bruise does happen, we offer complimentary laser treatment for a speedy recovery.
What happens during the Vampire Facelift procedure?
There are 4 steps in the Vampire Facelift procedure:
- Step One: We draw some of your blood, which will be processed to isolate and concentrate the growth and healing factors, creating PRP
- Step Two: The doctor will inject dermal fillers to lift and rejuvenate the face in a very natural and conservative way.
- Step Three: The doctor will inject Botox to relax overactive muscles that are causing wrinkles to form and become deep-set
- Step Four: The doctor will inject the PRP created from your own blood, to restore and repair the skin and help boost the results of the Botox and fillers.
How should I prepare for a Vampire Facelift?
There are a few things you can do prior to your treatment to make the process more comfortable and to decrease the risk of bruising and swelling. If you have a consultation prior to your appointment, the doctor will discuss individualized instructions on the best ways for you to prepare.
In general, you’ll want to increase your water consumption for a day or two prior to the appointment. This helps increase the volume of blood in your body, making the PRP process much easier. You’ll also want to avoid blood thinners, if at all possible, for up to two weeks prior to appointment. These include over-the-counter pain medications and vitamins. Do not stop prescription medication blood thinners without first consulting with the doctor who prescribed them to you.
Will this hurt? Will there be anesthesia?
We may use numbing injections to make your procedure more comfortable. Dermal fillers often include some of this medication, called lidocaine, which is very similar to what dentists use when filling cavities. So we don’t always have to add more numbing injections, but it is available if needed. The numbing sensation lasts a few hours. When it wears off you shouldn’t expect to need any pain medication.
PRP requires a blood draw. Our staff has been trained on how to make this process as quick and comfortable as possible.
Can I have a Vampire Facelift the same day as my consultation?
In most cases, yes, we can accommodate same-day treatment. Please be sure to mention that you are interested in treating the same day when scheduling your consultation so that we can ensure the doctor allows enough time in their schedule for your procedure.
What can I do to maximize the results of my Vampire Facelift?
Maintaining your results with small touch-ups of Botox will help your results look wonderful for up to 2 years, or even a little longer. Usually, Botox is recommended every 3-4 months. The more regular you are about having Botox, the less you should need over time.
What are the alternative treatments to a Vampire Facelift that I should know about?
The Vampire Facelift is a great option for those without the ability for downtime who want to maximize the naturalness and longevity of their results. There are a few other alternatives you should know about, including:
- The Liquid Facelift is a PRP-Free way to achieve a very similar result to what the Vampire Facelift can offer. The results don’t last quite as long, and there isn’t skin tone improvement, but it is less expensive and for those who want to avoid blood draws, this is a good option for fast and natural results.
- Thread Lifts offer instant lifting results without the added volume of dermal fillers. PRP can be added on to a Thread Lift to offer skin tone improvement, if desired. Some patients don’t have as much volume loss but still have moderate sagging, in which case a thread lift will create a more natural result. This is approximately the same price range for the same treatment areas, but can be more expensive when the neck is also treated.
- A Stem Cell Facelift with Fat Transfer combines PRP with Nanofat and Fat Transfer. For those with thin, sagging skin and loss of fat volume, this offers the longest-lasting and most natural results possible. Nanofat is a process of harvesting the stem cells in your fat. In this procedure, we combine those stem cells with the growth and healing factors of PRP for skin texture, tone, and elasticity. We also use your own fat, taken from your midsection, to replace what your face has lost with age (or weight loss). This procedure creates brand new cells, for results that are all you. It is more expensive than a Vampire Facelift and does have about 3-7 days of downtime.
Why Choose Reflections For My Vampire Facelift?
Reflections is home to a team of pioneering cosmetics-only physicians who are dedicated to providing patients with the most natural, youthful looks possible. Our sole focus on this field allows our doctors to dive deep and master their craft in ways others can’t. Our goal is always to create results that will have others wondering how you managed to hit the genetic lottery.
When it comes to creating a great outcome with the Vampire Facelift, there are 2 key components:
- Creating a naturally youthful look with dermal fillers: Our physicians have been awarded as top injectors by the major manufacturers of dermal fillers. We not only inject more dermal filler more frequently than other practices, but we have a solid reputation for creating the most natural results.
- Executing the technical aspects of the PRP process so that you get all of the added benefits: PRP is a new technology, but to the extent that it has been studied thus far, we know that the processes used to isolate and concentrate the serum is very important in terms of its effectiveness. We use a system that creates a serum that has 8x the concentration of growth and healing factors found in normal blood. Typical systems used by other practices often get concentrations in the 2-3x range.
Schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our cosmetic physicians today!