Introducing a Facelift and Necklift that’s more than skin-deep:
The Natural microVector Lift (NvLift℠)
The Natural microVector Lift℠ (NvLift℠) takes a new approach to facial rejuvenation, seeking to correct the multitude of small changes sprinkled throughout the skin, fat, and muscle of the face and neck. By making many small adjustments, precisely where changes have occurred, The NvLift℠ can help you look naturally refreshed, and continue to look amazing for many years to come.
BUILDING A SOLID FOUNDATION
There are 3 types of changes that contribute to an older-looking neck and face:
- Skin Damage – wrinkles, uneven texture, and pigmentation changes, as well as skin laxity and thinning
- Sagging Muscles – loosening of connective tissues and loss of muscle tone
- Volume Changes – our necks tend to accumulate more fat as we age, while our faces tend to lose fat
Each of these changes occur in different areas of the face and follow our own unique patterns of aging. The NvLift℠ precisely corrects all three of these layers of the lower face and neck, to rebuild a youthful foundation.
What Does Natural-Looking Rejuvenation Look Like?
The NvLift is an Advancement in Facelift and Necklift Plastic Surgery Techniques:
- The NvLift is performed under Comfort Calm Local Anesthesia℠: You can expect to be comfortably awake and totally relaxed throughout your procedure. This advanced option for local anesthesia allows the surgeon several advantages to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Comfort Calm Local Anesthesia allows the surgeon to view and fine-tune your results with precision. Under general anesthesia, muscles are paralyzed and fall limp, so the surgeon must make estimates about where those muscles will lay when they return to their normal tone and movement. With Comfort Calm Local Anesthesia, muscles retain their normal tone and function throughout the procedure, allowing for precise results during the procedure.
- Comfort Calm Local Anesthesia will make your recovery easier and faster. General anesthesia uses medicines that pass into the brain and throughout the body. After a surgery with general anesthesia, the body must spend the next 24-48 hours detoxifying itself. This is why you often feel nauseous, loopy, or sleepy after surgery. With Comfort Calm Local Anesthesia, your body doesn’t go through the same intensive detoxification, and can instead focus on recovering from surgery faster.
- The NvLift uses a Layered Support Stitch along multiple microvectors: Traditional facelifts and necklifts make corrections by moving the skin and muscle in only one or two directions. However, as we age, the muscle, skin, and fat tissues of our faces and necks shift in many small ways, in a variety of directions, and often in different directions for each of those layers. The NvLift precisely corrects those small changes with small multidirectional corrections, within the individual layers, using a Layered Support Stitch℠, which offers two unique advantages:
- Dissolvable sutures leave no foreign bodies behind after recovery.
- The Layered Support Stitch creates a more stable and natural-looking result, by providing flexible support and spreading out the changes throughout the layers of tissue. This is how Dr. Karolak is able to achieve natural movement during facial expressions, even when the face begins to show signs of aging many years down the road.
- Incision lines heal smoother and more discreetly because there is no single stress point created along the suture line. You can view our incisions gallery here.
The NvLift is the Product of Over 5000 Facelift and Necklift Procedures
The NvLift℠ is the culmination of over a decade of experience and over 5000 face and neck rejuvenation surgeries performed by Dr. Mark Karolak. As a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Karolak has dedicated his entire career to his passion, facial rejuvenation surgeries, which has allowed him an in-depth study and mastery of facial aging and the best corrective measures. This makes him one of a very few highly specialized surgeons worldwide to dedicate their entire practice of medicine to this niche field. It is this level of dedication which truly allows mastery of the fine art of facial surgery.
The NvLift℠ Corrects the Changes Mapped in The Facial MicroVector Analysis℠
Facial microVector Analysis℠ is an evaluation tool that was developed by two leading physicians in the field of facial rejuvenation – one who specializes in nonsurgical treatment of facial aging, and one who specializes in surgical correction of facial aging. These two unique perspectives combined to provide a precise way to map the detailed changes to each layer of facial tissue – the skin, fat, and muscle – caused by aging.