Reflections Center for Cosmetic Medicine is well-known as the region’s most prestigious and popular cosmetic treatment practice. Our extensive experience over the last two decades with such a wide range of treatments and protocols has allowed us to shift the way we practice medicine to ensure such a safe and comfortable environment in this new era, for both patients and staff.
WHAT DOES REFLECTIONS MEAN BY A ‘COVID-PROTECTED’ FACILITY ?
A COVID-Protected facility directly address the safety of everyone that enters a physical space. The Reflections organization will be following all state, local and federal guidelines, but has also drawn on all of its experience to develop a more comprehensive system for patient care where the health and wellness of every person who enters our space has been maximized. This will result in an experience that may look and flow a bit different, but it will be as comfortable and satisfying as ever.
What will your ‘COVID-Protected’ experience be like at our Reflections?
- All visits will be by appointment only – no walk-ins will be admitted. You’ll be contacted in advance of your appointment to make sure you aren’t showing any symptoms that would require you to seek medical attention prior to your treatment. This pre-screening is an important step since we know the list of symptoms has changed so much, and we don’t want you to unknowingly be showing symptoms and not know that you should be seen for evaluation and testing. Symptom screening will be repeated on the day of your visit.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car. We will communicate via messaging to let you know when we’re ready for you to enter, and you will be escorted directly to your treatment room by the member of our team who will be assisting in your treatment. Limiting the number of people you interact with is one of the key ways we can keep you safer.
- Upon entry, a non-contact infrared temperature will be taken and all patients will be given a fresh mask to wear, as well as a pair of protective gloves after using disinfectant for hand sanitizing.
- Of course, our own staff will be wearing personal protective equipment(PPE) and sanitizing both themselves and our facility throughout the day with increased vigor.
- Will we will be screening our staff for symptoms daily, and our staff is fully trained on how to best reduce the risks of infection transfer (not just for COVID, but for all communicable diseases, as has always been our standard of care).
- We have made changes to our air filtration system to reduce the risk of droplets in the air.
- Our facilities will be cleansed throughout the day after each patient is seen and at the end of the day.
- To the extent that we can do so without sacrificing the quality of your care, we will try to use telemedicine (Virtual Consults & Video Chat Follow-Ups) to limit the number of people coming in and out of the practice.
- We will refrain from providing certain treatments that may increase the risk of patients or staff contracting the virus.
We know that this is a time of apprehension, and we also know that while so many businesses will be reopening, the experience will not be nearly the same. We know you miss our treatments, we miss our patients dearly, but we also know the experience of visiting our practice was something you looked forward to, and we want to make sure the “new normal” isn’t just about being as safe as possible, but also about restoring the enjoyment of life.
We’re so excited to see you again soon!
We are currently scheduling appointments in both locations, Our opening date is May 26.
Virtual consultations are presently available for both new and existing patients and these will continue once we are open.
Please use the contact forms on the website to contact us most quickly.