- 1 What Can Smile and Lip Treatments Correct?
- 2 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 3 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 4 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Lips & Smiles Treatments
Something to smile about: Luscious lips and gorgeous smiles are only an injection away!
A warm, beautiful smile is a perfect first impression. When you don’t love the way your smile or lips look, it can be a source of anxiety and self-consciousness. Our detail-oriented cosmetic physicians will help you chose the right procedure to fit your lifestyle and budget, to create natural-looking, beautiful lips and a smile that glows. We focus on creating subtle, natural-looking results that enhance and highlight your natural beauty.
“She has the wonderful way about her that she took away all my worries and I just felt great under her care. Not to mention her precision, and attention to detail. I couldn’t be happier “
–Lip Filler Patient, UnicornMagic on RealSelf.com
What Can Smile and Lip Treatments Correct?
When it comes to creating a smooth, plump lip and balanced smile, precision artistry cannot be overstated. It is the work of the physician, not the tool he/she uses, that creates the majority of the result. This is why our physicians, who perform procedures for lip enhancement and rejuvenation many times each day, have the experience and skill to consistently create beautiful, natural-looking results on a variety of patients.
Thin Lips Become Plump Pouts
The most common request we hear regarding lips is to add volume or augment the size of the lips. We’re big fans of creating natural, proportionate volume in the lips to balance out the face.
We typically recommend dermal fillers for lip augmentation injections, but we do also offer lip implants for patients who are ready to make the change more permanent.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Asymmetric Lips or Smiles
All of us are asymmetric in some part of our faces, but many people have very noticeable asymmetries in the lips or mouth.
This can usually be corrected very easily with injectables, usually just filler injections but occasionally Botox too, for a nice, natural result. There are several patients in the lip fillers before & after gallery above that have significant asymmetries that have been corrected.
Smooth Away Lip Lines
Lip Lines, or “Smoker’s Lines”, those vertical lines that form around the mouth are very common, especially in older patients. The collagen support for the skin around the mouth breaks down from repeated facial expressions, creating fine lines that become deeper with time.
To restore collagen and support to this area, patients have several treatment options, including:
- ThermiSmooth is a non-invasive (no needles), non-surgical radiofrequency treatment that stimulates collagen growth and tightens the skin, with no downtime.
- Voluma and Lyft are two dermal fillers that offer more support than the softer fillers typically used for lip plumping. Either of these products can create a natural, immediate result that lasts up to 2 years.
- Nova PDO Threads can be used to create a support mesh that instantly firms and smooths, and stimulates collagen growth over time.
- CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing, especially in combination with fat transfer, creates transformative change for perioral lip lines. We’d consider this the “big guns” procedure. Those looking for less downtime can augment the results of the CO2 laser with Sculptra, for increased collagen production, skip the fat transfer, and instead add some Botox injections to help prevent future wrinkles. See the video below for more info.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Overly Gummy Smiles
Patients who have overly gummy smiles often tell us that they avoid smiling. This breaks our hearts. We love correcting this problem because it’s so quick, easy, and inexpensive to fix, and creates such a huge sense of relief and joy for our patients. Just a few units of Botox usually does the trick. Very occasionally we will recommend dermal fillers to increase the lip size in addition to the Botox.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Frequently Asked Questions About Lips & Smiles Treatments
What’s the Cost of Lip Fillers?
For our practice, the cost of lip augmentation or smile enhancement depends upon the procedure or product used. Dermal Fillers are the most common lip procedure, and they are priced by brand and number of syringes. A single syringe starts at $650, and most patients will have 1 syringe, although we do occasionally recommend a second syringe when significant augmentation is requested.
Each of these products is very different. Juvederm offers soft, kissable lips with full volume and the ability to sculpt the lip shape. Restylane Silk and Volbella are thin products that work best to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines or create a “lip gloss” effect.
Complete price quotes are provided during the complimentary consultation.
Why not call us to schedule now?