- 1 What Areas Can I Treat with EmSculpt?
- 2 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 3 EmSculpt Treatment Pricing
- 4 How Does EmSculpt Work? How Can You Build Muscle If You’re Not Exercising?
- 5 EmSculpt Results
- 6 Where can I read EmSculpt reviews?
- 7 Will it hurt? What does the treatment feel like?
- 8 How much does EmSculpt cost?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions About EmSculpt
- 9.1 Is there downtime? Will I need to take time off from work or social activities?
- 9.2 How long until I see results from my Emsculpt treatments?
- 9.3 What is the treatment schedule like?
- 9.4 How long do Emsculpt results last?
- 9.5 Which is better Emsculpt vs CoolSculpting?
- 9.6 How does Emsculpt work?
- 9.7 How often do you need to do Emsculpt treatments for best results?
- 9.8 How effective is Emsculpt?
- 9.9 How long does a non-surgical Butt Lift last?
- 9.10 How to lose belly fat with Emsculpt?
- 10 EmSculpt Treatment Locations
- 11 Schedule Your Free Consultation for EmSculpt in New Jersey
Build Muscle and Burn Fat – No Sweat Required!
EmSculpt® is the first FDA-Approved treatment shown to actually build muscle and burn fat without you having to break a sweat1. This revolutionary treatment stimulates muscle contractions, to grow bigger muscles, and burn fat.
EmSculpt is the first treatment to be FDA-Approved to Build Muscle — and it can burn fat, too!
Visit our EmSculpt on TV page to see all of the latest media coverage on this ground-breaking technology!
What Areas Can I Treat with EmSculpt?
EmSculpt is currently FDA-Approved for use on the abdomen (belly), flanks (love handles), and butt. These are the treatment areas which EmSculpt has been proven to be most effective for currently. However, more treatment protocols are being developed to tone and sculpt other body parts – so stay tuned for updates to this list!
The Six Pack Challenge with EmSculpt
EmSculpt makes achieving and maintaining a six-pack easier than ever! The revolutionary system does both of the key things needed to achieve a six-pack: reduce fat and build muscle. You don’t have to change your diet or exercise routine to see results, either. Just 2 sessions a week for 2 weeks and you’ll see amazing results.
“The EmSculpt worked so well on my abs that it developed muscles that I had never seen before.” – male patient in the video above
Heal Diastasis Recti without Surgery and Get Rid of Lower Belly Pouch
Pregnancy can really do a number on your abs, often causing the muscles to separate in a condition called diastasis recti. Until now, the only way to repair these muscles has been to surgically reattach them (performed during a tummy tuck procedure). EmSculpt helps to target muscles in a way you can’t with exercise alone, and that helps to heal this condition. Diastasis recti is often an underlying cause for that stubborn belly pouch that new moms just can’t seem to shed.
“For the first time, I was able to feel my lower abs.” – female patient in the video above
Firm and Lift Your Booty for a Fuller, Rounder Butt
Butt lifts seem to be all the rage right now, but many women don’t want a bigger butt – they just want a firmer, lifted, toned butt that looks cute and perky in a bikini. That’s where EmSculpt comes in. Just 1 EmSculpt treatment is the equivalent of doing 20,000 squats!
“The EmSculpt was a great treatment for me because it didn’t just address body fat… It helped contour my body, giving me that hourglass figure that I’ve been looking for.” – female patient in the video below
Firm and Tone Your Thighs
Coming soon, EmSculpt thigh-toning for legs that were meant to be shown off with shorter skirts and shorts! Contact us now to be the first to find out about this new protocol when it becomes available!
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
EmSculpt Treatment Pricing
Pricing will be discussed during your free consultation — and we’re going to offer special introductory discounts on this treatment. So be sure to ask about that during your consultation as well. Our practice charges $4000 for 4 treatments, which is the typical recommendation.
We do accept financing, if you prefer to make monthly payments.
How Does EmSculpt Work? How Can You Build Muscle If You’re Not Exercising?
We get this question a lot from patients! And we understand your disbelief. It feels like there have been so many machines that claim to do this, and they’ve all been scams! But EmSculpt was proven in 7 different clinical studies (the FDA requires only 1 study to prove safety and efficacy), and the manufacturer purposefully delayed the release of this technology to ensure that the results were real, long-lasting, and going to happen for every patient.
Watch the video below to learn how EmSculpt induces supramaximal muscle contractions, which are much deeper and more intense than the voluntary contractions we can perform on our own, or at the gym. This is the key to EmSculpt’s amazing ability to grow bigger, stronger muscles – without the workout.
Tested in five unique abdominal clinical studies utilizing all four established methods of evaluation, including MRI, CT and Ultrasound, BTL Emsculpt delivered consistent results in muscle gain and fat loss:
- 19% reduction of fat
- 4 cm (1.5 inches) loss in waistline circumference
- 16% increase in muscle mass
- 11% reduction in abdominal muscle separation (called diastasis recti)
- 5 x increase in fat metabolism (apoptotic index increased from 19% to 92% after treatment)
- 80% patients with visible lifting effect of buttocks
- 96% patient satisfaction
Where can I read EmSculpt reviews?
Blair’s EmSculpt experience and results is well-documented in this blog, featuring her story, photos, and video testimonial.
You can also view around 2:55 on this video to see 2 of our patients discussing what the treatment feels like.
EmSculpt has been rated 100% “worth it” by over 20 patients on RealSelf. With such a new technology, to have such positive reviews already is a big sign that EmSculpt really works, and is definitely worth the investment. Click the icon at left to read those reviews for yourself!
Will it hurt? What does the treatment feel like?
You will feel your muscles contracting, but you won’t be exerting effort. Most patients say this feels weird, but it’s not painful (you shouldn’t expect to feel a “zap” of the energy or anything like that). Watch the video below to hear patients describe the treatment in their own words.
You should expect to feel sore after the treatment, just like you would after a good workout at the gym – this soreness usually appears 24-48 hours after the treatment, and is a good sign that muscle is being built.
How much does EmSculpt cost?
Our practice charges $4000 for 4 treatments, which is the typical recommendation for a single treatment area.
Studies have shown 16% muscle mass growth and 19% reduction in fat based on 4 treatments over a two-week schedule.
We do accept financing for those patients looking for a payment plan for EmSculpt.
Frequently Asked Questions About EmSculpt
How long until I see results from my Emsculpt treatments?
What is the treatment schedule like?
How long do Emsculpt results last?
Which is better Emsculpt vs CoolSculpting?
How does Emsculpt work?
How often do you need to do Emsculpt treatments for best results?
How effective is Emsculpt?
How long does a non-surgical Butt Lift last?
How to lose belly fat with Emsculpt?
EmSculpt Treatment Locations
We offer EmSculpt at 2 locations in New Jersey: in our Martinsville office, located in Bridgewater Township, close to Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Warren, Somerville, and Bound Brook, and in our Livingston office, near Newark, West Orange, Short Hills, Millburn, and Florham Park. Patients can choose to have treatments at either location, or switch between locations for treatments, for the most convenient scheduling.
Schedule Your Free Consultation for EmSculpt in New Jersey
We offer complimentary body sculpting consultations with a cosmetic physician in both of our New Jersey offices, located in Livingston, near Short Hills and Millburn, and in the Martinsville section of Bridgewater, near Warren and Basking Ridge.
Sources [EmSculpt Clinical Studies]:
- Safety and Patient Satisfaction With Noninvasive Repetitive Pulse Magnetic Stimulation (rPMS) for Aesthetic Improvements of Buttocks(clinical trial ongoing)
- Zahra Alizadeh,1,2 Farzin Halabchi,1,2 Reza Mazaheri,1,2 Maryam Abolhasani,1,* and Mastaneh Tabesh1;Review of the Mechanisms and Effects of Noninvasive Body Contouring Devices on Cellulite and Subcutaneous Fat; Int J Endocrinol Metab. 2016 Oct; 14(4): e36727. Published online 2016 Jul 3. doi: 10.5812/ijem.36727
- Dr. David Kent, Dr. Carolyn Jacob; CT-Based Evidence Of Simultaneous Changes In Human Adipose And Muscle Tissues Following A High Intensity Focused Elelctro-magnetic Field (Hifem) Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery 2018 in Dallas
- Brian M. Kinney M.D. FACS1, Paula Lozanova M.D.2High Intensity Focused Electro-magnetic Therapy (Hifem) Evaluated By Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Mri): Safety And Efficacy Study Of A Dual Tissue Effect Based Non-invasive Abdominal Body Shaping Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery 2018 in Dallas
- Mariano Busso M.D.1, R.Denkova M.D.2Efficacy Of High Intensity Focused Electro-magnetic Field Therapy When Used For Non-invasive Buttocks AugmentationAnd Lifting: A Clinical Study Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery 2018 in Dallas
- Bruce Katz M.D.1, Robert Bard M.D.2, Richard Goldfarb M.D.3,
Aaron Shiloh M.D.4, Dilyana Kenolova M.D.5Changes In Subcutaneous Abdominal Fat Thickness Following High-intensity Focused Electro-magnetic (Hifem) Field Treatments: A Multi Center Ultrasound Study. Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery 2018 in Dallas
- Carolyn I. Jacob M.D.1, Katya Paskova M.D.2A Novel Non-invasive Technology Based On Simultaneous Induction Of Changes In Adipose And Muscle Tissues: Safety And Efficacy Of A High Intensity Focused Electro-magnetic Field Device Used For Abdominal Body Shaping Presented at the Annual Meeting of The American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery 2018 in Dallas