Reclaim. Restore. Revive.
6 Reasons Women Love ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation:
- Increases Vaginal Moisture1
- Strengthens Vaginal Muscles2
- Improves Painful Intercourse
- Reduces Urinary Leakage and Urgency
- Improves Vaginal Looseness3, 4
- Increases Vaginal Sensitivity
“I had a wonderful experience! She performed a ThermiVa treatment, which for those who do not know, is a vaginal rejuvenation done with heat and lasers, etc. She was kind, cheerful and very informative about additional medical questions I had. Highly Recommend!”
–blondie2222 on RealSelf.com
Rejuvenate with ThermiVa
Call our office at (732) 356-1666 to schedule your Free ThermiVa Consult.
ThermiVa is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that harnesses the power of targeted radiofrequency5 for vaginal rejuvenation. In a series of 3 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart, women will see noticeable improvement for urinary incontinence6, sexual performance7, and comfort. ThermiVa treatments are comfortable and do not require anesthesia of any sort. There is no downtime after your treatments, which makes ThermiVa the perfect choice for women with busy lives.
ThermiVa is FDA-Approved, and use the same radiofrequency8 Thermi system our practice has used for years to safely and effectively tighten loose skin on the face and body9.
For a very limited time, ThermiVa is available at Reflections in New Jersey at a special introductory price of $3000 for a series of 3 treatments. This pricing will not last long, so we encourage you to call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our cosmetic physicians.
Frequently Asked Questions About ThermiVa
Before and After Photos are available for private viewing in our office, due to the sensitive nature of this procedure.
- Lev-Sagie A. Vulvar and vaginal atrophy: physiology, clinical presentation, and treatment considerations. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2015;58(3):476-491.
- Alinsod RM. Temperature controlled radiofrequency for vulvovaginal laxity. PRIME. 2015;3(4):16–21
- Key DJ. Integration of thermal imaging with subsurface radiofrequency thermistor heating for the purpose of skin tightening and contour improvement: a retrospective review of clinical efficacy. J Drugs Dermatol. 2014;13(12):1485–1489.
- Sekiguchi Y, Utsugisawa Y, Azekosi Y, et al. Laxity of the vaginal introitus after childbirth: nonsurgical outpatient procedure for vaginal tissue restoration and improved sexual satisfaction using low-energy radiofrequency thermal therapy. J Women’s Health (Larchmt) 2013;22(9):775–781. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2012.4123.
- Krychman M, Rowan CG, Allan B Aet al. Effect of single-treatment, surface-cooled radiofrequency therapy on vaginal laxity and female sexual function: the VIVIVE I randomized controlled trial. J Sex Med. 2017;14(2):215-225.
- Millheiser LS, Pauls RN, Herbst SJ, Chen BH. Radiofrequency treatment of vaginal laxity after vaginal delivery: nonsurgical vaginal tightening. J Sex Med. 2010;7(9):3088–3095. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01910.x.
- Mehta A, Bachmann G. Vulvovaginal complaints. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2008;51(2):549-555.
- Magon N. Stress urinary incontinence: choosing the correct procedure. In: Studd J, editor. Ch-5, current progress in obstetrics and gynecology, Vol. 3. Tree Life Media: Chervenak; 2015. pp. 73–94.
- Tadir Y, Gaspar A, Lev-Sagie Aet al. Light and energy-based therapeutics for genitourinary syndrome of menopause: consensus and controversies. Lasers Surg Med. 2017;49(2): 137-159.
Dr. Mitchell Chasin founded Reflections Center for skin & body as a place where physicians specializing in cosmetic medicine could focus on helping empower patients to feel their most beautiful. Dr. Chasin believes strongly that the best cosmetic physicians are those who are dedicated to mastering their craft through continuing education and collaboration with the industry’s top doctors.