ThermiVa is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that harnesses the power of targeted radiofrequency5 for vaginal rejuvenation. In a series of 3 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart, women will see noticeable improvement for urinary incontinence6, sexual performance7, and comfort. ThermiVa treatments are comfortable and do not require anesthesia of any sort. There is no downtime after your treatments, which makes ThermiVa the perfect choice for women with busy lives.
ThermiVa is FDA-Approved, and use the same radiofrequency8 Thermi system our practice has used for years to safely and effectively tighten loose skin on the face and body9.
For a very limited time, ThermiVa is available at Reflections in New Jersey at a special introductory price of $3000 for a series of 3 treatments. This pricing will not last long, so we encourage you to call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our cosmetic physicians.
ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation Quick Facts
- Increases Vaginal Moisture1
- Strengthens Vaginal Muscles2
- Improves Painful Intercourse
- Reduces Urinary Leakage and Urgency
- Improves Vaginal Looseness3, 4
- Increases Vaginal Sensitivity
ThermiVa for Vaginal Rejuvenation
ThermiVa is a non-surgical procedure that tightens and tones the internal and external tissues of the vagina. This gives both cosmetic, and medical benefits, including:
- Stronger Vaginal Muscles
- Increased Sensitivity
- Reduction of Urinary Leakage and Urge Incontinence
- Increased Vaginal Moisture and Reduction of Pain for Sufferers of Painful Intercourse Symptoms
Before and After Photos are available for private viewing in our office, due to the sensitive nature of this procedure.
- Recovery & Downtime: None
- Numbing: None
- Cost: 3 Sessions for $3,000
- Candidacy: +18 years
- Duration: 20 minutes
- When to See Results: 12-36 weeks, lasting for years
Reflections Center is home to a team of expert physicians who understand experience is an important part of having a cosmetic procedure. That’s why you’ll find happy and helpful women throughout our practice, who are excited to offer a warm and inviting environment where you’ll find the latest technologies to empower and elevate women.
You’ll be seen by and treated by physicians at each and every appointment. Only women doctors on our team currently perform ThermiVa. Many of our staff have had this procedure and would be happy to share their experience with you. We also have a collection of before and after photos we can share with you in our office during your visit.
By taking the time to get to know each of our patients’ individual goals and expectations, we can create a personalized treatment plan just for you. We want to ensure that you receive the right treatments for you for the best results.
To learn more about ThermiVa treatments and if they are right for you, contact Reflections Center today. Your first step on your feminine rejuvenation journey will be to schedule a free consultation at our office with one of our knowledgeable female physicians.
- Lev-Sagie A. Vulvar and vaginal atrophy: physiology, clinical presentation, and treatment considerations. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2015;58(3):476-491.
- Alinsod RM. Temperature controlled radiofrequency for vulvovaginal laxity. PRIME. 2015;3(4):16–21
Key DJ. Integration of thermal imaging with subsurface radiofrequency thermistor heating for the purpose of skin tightening and contour improvement: a retrospective review of clinical efficacy. J Drugs Dermatol. 2014;13(12):1485–1489.
- Sekiguchi Y, Utsugisawa Y, Azekosi Y, et al. Laxity of the vaginal introitus after childbirth: nonsurgical outpatient procedure for vaginal tissue restoration and improved sexual satisfaction using low-energy radiofrequency thermal therapy. J Women’s Health (Larchmt) 2013;22(9):775–781. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2012.4123.
- Krychman M, Rowan CG, Allan B Aet al. Effect of single-treatment, surface-cooled radiofrequency therapy on vaginal laxity and female sexual function: the VIVIVE I randomized controlled trial. J Sex Med. 2017;14(2):215-225.
- Millheiser LS, Pauls RN, Herbst SJ, Chen BH. Radiofrequency treatment of vaginal laxity after vaginal delivery: nonsurgical vaginal tightening. J Sex Med. 2010;7(9):3088–3095. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01910.x.
- Mehta A, Bachmann G. Vulvovaginal complaints. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2008;51(2):549-555.
- Magon N. Stress urinary incontinence: choosing the correct procedure. In: Studd J, editor. Ch-5, current progress in obstetrics and gynecology, Vol. 3. Tree Life Media: Chervenak; 2015. pp. 73–94.
- Tadir Y, Gaspar A, Lev-Sagie Aet al. Light and energy-based therapeutics for genitourinary syndrome of menopause: consensus and controversies. Lasers Surg Med. 2017;49(2): 137-159.
Dr. Michelle Ellern’s skillful hands, artful techniques, and warm and caring personality as a cosmetic physician make her a wonderful addition to Reflections. She is certified in Aesthetic Medicine by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.