Doesn’t a six pack ab look amazing?? That great look isn’t the only reason for having one, however. Did you know that there are several health benefits of having a six pack? It’s true. Here are six of the most important ones:
- A six pack helps you maintain good posture through stronger abdominal muscles;
- A six pack strengthens your core and enables you to lift heavier weights, not just in the gym but at home with kids, grocery bags, heavy snow;
- A six pack lessens your chances of getting injured in sports and other physical activities;
- A six pack helps you avoid an abdominal hernia, as the muscles are strong and tight;
- A six pack helps protect your most important organs;
- A six pack means you have less belly fat, which is a leading cause for heart disease
Of course having a six pack means exercising regularly and eating right, two things we recommend to all of our patients, even those interested in laser liposuction!