Doesn’t a six pack ab look amazing?? That great look isn’t the only reason for having one, however. Did you know that there are several health benefits of having a six pack? It’s true. Here are six of the most important ones:
- A six pack helps you maintain good posture through stronger abdominal muscles;
- A six pack strengthens your core and enables you to lift heavier weights, not just in the gym but at home with kids, grocery bags, heavy snow;
- A six pack lessens your chances of getting injured in sports and other physical activities;
- A six pack helps you avoid an abdominal hernia, as the muscles are strong and tight;
- A six pack helps protect your most important organs;
- A six pack means you have less belly fat, which is a leading cause for heart disease
Of course having a six pack means exercising regularly and eating right, two things we recommend to all of our patients, even those interested in laser liposuction!
Dr. Mitchell Chasin founded Reflections Center for skin & body as a place where physicians specializing in cosmetic medicine could focus on helping empower patients to feel their most beautiful. Dr. Chasin believes strongly that the best cosmetic physicians are those who are dedicated to mastering their craft through continuing education and collaboration with the industry’s top doctors.