- 1 What’s great about Ultherapy?
- 2 Ultherapy Uplift Non-Surgical Face lift and Neck Lift
- 3 How Uplift by Ultherapy Works
- 4 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 5 Ultherapy Cost and Pricing Info
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions about Ultherapy NonSurgical Facelift
- 7 Ultherapy Uplift Alternatives You Should Know About
- 8 Why Choose Reflections for Your Ultherapy Uplift Procedure
Ultherapy skin tightening is a non-surgical ultrasound treatment for counteracting the effects of time and gravity on your skin.
The beauty of this 30 to 60 minute treatment for the face, neck or chest is that it uses the body’s own regenerative response to rebuild collagen, gently and gradually tightening and restoring sagging skin. Ultrasonic sound waves, or ultrasound, has been used for decades as a medical imaging technology, most commonly for pregnant women. Now this technology has been harnessed to create natural-looking rejuvenation, without surgery or needles (what’s called a non-invasive facelift).
“I don’t have to blush [my chin line]; it’s just defined now.”
What’s great about Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy skin tightening is a totally non-surgical and non-invasive way to lift and tighten the skin
- It uses your body’s own regenerative response to stimulate the growth of new collagen1 to combat the signs of aging
- No downtime is required, so you can easily fit Ultherapy into the busiest schedule
- Ultherapy uses safe, proven ultrasound energy, like that used during sonograms
- Its innovative DeepSee Ultrasound technology allows the doctor to see under the skin and deliver the energy precisely where it’s needed
- Ultherapy usually takes only a single treatment and the results are long lasting
Ultherapy Uplift Non-Surgical Face lift and Neck Lift
Ultherapy’s Uplift offers one of the most significant and transformative non-surgical and non-invasive facelifts available, due to its unique technology. It can be used to treat the face, neck, and chest (decollete).
Most patients choose to treat 1 or 2 areas first. Some patients opt for a series of treatments, for more dramatic results that are longer-lasting. Treatments purchased as a series are offered at a discounted rate.
Browlift by Ultherapy
Ultherapy is one of the few non-surgical browlift options that meet our high standards for consistently great results.
Upper Face Lift by Ultherapy
The upper face lift by Ultherapy focuses on the brow and areas surrounding the eyes. This is a nice alternative to Botox for patients who prefer less maintenance or more movement. Many celebrity actresses, including Jennifer Aniston, have said they choose this Ultherapy treatment over Botox because of the natural movement it allows for.
Lower Face Lift by Ultherapy
The lower face is one of our most popular treatment areas for Ultherapy. This lifting and firming treatment focuses on the cheeks and jowls, two areas that show the effects of aging most quickly.
Neck Lift by Ultherapy
The neck2 can be a tricky area to treat due to the curves and high movement within the area. Ultherapy offers natural results that are all you – so they move and look completely natural. No one will know you’ve have a treatment, but they’ll definitely notice how great your neck looks!
The Uplift by Ultherapy
The Uplift by Ultherapy is a full face and neck lift treatment. It provides the most dramatic results and ensures that your entire face and neck are harmoniously rejuvenated – so no one area gives away your age!
Decollete / Chest By Ultherapy
Women’s chests often experience increased sun exposure that leads to deep creases and wrinkles. Ultherapy is the only treatment we currently recommend for this particular problem area. Instead of lifting the breasts, like many other treatments, this treatment focuses on tightening and firming cleavage skin, or the decolletage3.
How Uplift by Ultherapy Works
Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound, ultrasonic sound waves, to create heated areas below the skin5. The depth, temperature, and location at which the sound waves are focused can be adjusted throughout the treatment. This creates precise heating.
Precise heating is the main mode of non-surgical skin rejuvenation, whether that’s achieved through Lasers, Radiofrequency (RF), or Ultrasound. Ultherapy is the most effective and intense non-surgical ultrasound treatment. The ultrasound waves are used in this treatment to heat the collagen fiber bundles within the skin.
Focused heating of collagen bundles with Ultherapy:
- ”Shrink wraps” the collagen, creating a mild tightening effect during the treatment. The heated collagen fibers contract and almost melt together. This is the smaller of the two effects.
- These shrunken and damaged collagen fibers will be replaced and rebuilt by the body over a period of 3-6 months following the treatment. These brand-new collagen fibers will be bouncy and give the real result – a natural, youthful-looking skin that’s lifted and toned.
Ultherapy is the only non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound to see below the surface of the skin and to specifically target its deep foundational layer of tissue. Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound energy – like that used by obstetricians during a sonogram – to promote the creation of fresh collagen in the skin, which gradually makes it tighter, firmer and more supple. The ability to treat not just the skin but its underlying support very precisely, from the inside out, helps to ensure both safe and satisfying results, with no downtime.
Ultherapy is a versatile treatment that can be used to tighten skin on the brow, around the eyes, in the cheeks, on the neck, and even on the chest.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Ultherapy Cost and Pricing Info
Costs range from $1,000 to $4,500, depending on the areas treated. These prices ranges reflect the average cost of Ultherapy at our New Jersey offices. This includes all fees and pre and post-procedure visits. Full financing is available for Ultherapy treatments at our office. Visit our financing options page for details and information on how get pre-approved before your consultation.
“[Ultherapy] helps to produce your collagen and firms up/tightens everything and that’s exactly what I wanted!”
– Jacqueline Laurita, Reality TV Star
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultherapy NonSurgical Facelift
Does it hurt?
Is there downtime?
How do I ensure my Ultherapy treatment is comfortable?
What can I expect for results?
How do I maximize my Ultherapy results?
Ultherapy Uplift Alternatives You Should Know About
If you’re considering Ultherapy, we highly recommend you visit our office for a complimentary consultation with our cosmetic physicians. They will spend a significant amount of time offering up information and answering any questions you have, without any obligation to book. At Reflections, we are dedicated to offering honest, valuable information so that you can make informed decisions about your body.
Sofwave is the most similar procedure to Ulthera – though it doesn’t target the deeper muscle layer like Ulthera does. If you’re wondering whether Ulthera or Sofwave is better for me? be sure to read our full article comparing and contrasting the two.
If you are considering options for a facelift or necklift, but are for whatever reason, have decided to go the non-surgical route, then ThermiTight should be on your radar. This radiofrequency procedure is minimally invasive (where Ultherappy is non-invasive). What this means is that we use a small probe to deliver the radiofrequency heat below the skin. A special heat-sensing camera allows our doctors to visualize the treatment below the skin. It’s a more direct method of heating, making it more precise. What we’ve seen is that results are slightly more pronounced and longer-lasting than Ultherapy. The pricing is similar, but there’s also some downtime, as you should expect some swelling with this procedure. As with Ultherapy, results develop over several months. Click the title above to visit our ThermiTight page and learn more.
If you’re looking for an immediate result with very little downtime, this is the non-surgical face or neck lift for you. The new thread lifts by Nova Threads, Mint Threads and Silhouette InstaLift offer natural-looking results that last 1-3 years for nearly any part of the face or neck. This can be combined with Ultherapy, if say, you want immediate lift for your neck and to do a little preventative lifting for your jawline and cheeks. These threads are on-par price-wise with Ultherapy and have about the same downtime (around 24 hours of possible discomfort but very little visible downtime at all – many patients go out to dinner afterwards).
Ultherapy and the alternatives above are really best when used for patients with mild or moderate skin laxity, but at some point in the aging process the muscles and fat below our skin will start to sag, too. When that happens, non-surgical options simply can’t offer great results – because they aren’t used to tighten or restore these types of tissues.
Reflections offers a unique face and neck lift option, the NvLift, under local anesthesia.
Why Choose Reflections for Your Ultherapy Uplift Procedure
Ultherapy seems to be available everywhere these days, even places where it really shouldn’t be – like spas and salons. This procedure can be incredibly safe and effective in the hands of a trained and experienced provider, but unfortunately, we’ve seen several serious complications from treatments at other establishments in New Jersey recently. We’re pretty sure this is why Ultherapy sometimes gets a bad rap. So why should you pick Reflections’ cosmetic physicians for your treatment?
- We offer several non-surgical lifting technologies and treatments. This is important because it helps ensure we’re matching you with the best treatment for you, as an individual.
- We have a reputation for saying “no” when patients ask for treatments that aren’t in their best interest. We are physicians first. We swore an oath to do no harm, and we take that oath very seriously. It’s given us a reputation for saying “no” when we feel a treatment may either harm, or not benefit, a patient. We’re lucky to have enough treatments and technologies in our offices that we usually have an alternative treatment that we can offer, but we simply won’t sell you services that aren’t right for you.
- Ultherapy is provided by trained and experienced cosmetic physicians at our office. Our physicians who provide Ultherapy are focused in cosmetic procedures. They receive specialized training on Ultherapy. They devote the majority of their work week to nonsurgical treatments, like Ultherapy, giving them significantly more experience with how to create the best results.
- Dobke MK, Hitchcock T, Misell L, Sasaki OH. Tissue Restructuring by Energy-Based Surgical Tools, Clin Plastic Surg. 2012:39:399-40
- Baumann L, Zelickson B. Evaluation of Micro-Focused Ultrasound for Lifting and Tightening Neck Laxity. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(5):607-614.
- Fabi SG, Goldman MP, Dayan SH, et al. A prospective multicenter pilot study of the safety and efficacy of microfocused ultrasound with visualization for improving lines and wrinkles of the décolleté. Dermatol Surg. 2015;41(3):327-335. SH, et al.
- Werschler WP, Werschler PS. Long-term efficacy of micro-focused ultrasound with visualization for lifting and tightening lax facial and neck skin using a customized vectoring treatment method. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2016;9(2):27–33.
- White WM, Makin IRS, Barthe PG, et al. Selective creation of thermal injury zones in the superficial musculoaponeurotic system using intense ultrasound therapy. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007;9(1):22-29.