The No-downtime Microneedling procedure that will infuse your skin with dermal fillers and Botox to smooth your skin, reduce fine lines, and shrink pores.
MicroRejuve℠ with Hyaluronic Acid is a microneedling treatment that uses tiny 24 karat gold needles to apply hyaluronic acid and Botox just below the skin’s surface for long lasting results. No facial or serum comes close to the results you can expect with MicroRejuve.
- 1 What is MicroRejuve?
- 2 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About MicroRejuve
- 3.1 How Many MicroRejuve Treatments Will I need?
- 3.2 How much does MicroRejuve Cost?
- 3.3 How does it compare to other types of microneedling and MicroBotox?
- 3.4 How Is This Different Than Having Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers Injected in My Face?
- 3.5 How Is This Different From Having Botox Injections?
- 3.6 Does MicroRejuve hurt or require downtime?
What is MicroRejuve?
MicroRejuve is a very superficial microneedling procedure that deposits low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid and Botox into the top layers of the skin, to create a smooth texture with reduced pore size. MicroRejuve always produces a natural appearing outcome, without any of the tell-tale signs of being injected. It can be used to:
- Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Shrink Large Pores
- Create a Soft, Smooth Skin Texture
- Reduce Redness
- Plump thin skin – especially around the eyes, which have very few treatment options to address crepey skin
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Frequently Asked Questions About MicroRejuve
How Many MicroRejuve Treatments Will I need?
Most patients see great results from just 1 treatment, that will last up to 6 months. Occasionally, when skin is very dry and wrinkled, we will recommend 2 treatments.
How much does MicroRejuve Cost?
MicroRejuve is a cost effective option because it combines several different treatment modalities in one session. We currently charge $750 for each session of MicroRejuve, which includes the cost of the Hyaluronic Acid (dermal filler), Botox, and Microneedling.
How does it compare to other types of microneedling and MicroBotox?
MicroRejuve is different from traditional microneedling in that:
- 1. It not only improves the texture of the skin through the direct effect on the tiny needle punctures, but it also delivers specialized products through special channels in the tiny, hollowed up microneedles directly into the skin. The additional effect of the dermal fillers and Botox under the skin is what makes MicroRejuve unique and exciting.
- 2. It’s able to target the exact depth of the skin we desire. This allows the products to be placed within the precise layers of the skin, where pores and fine lines are, for precise treatment of these concerns.
MicroBotox uses the same applicator as MicroRejuve, but does not contain Hyaluronic Acid. It works to reduce pore size, and we often use it to calm the redness of Rosacea.
How Is This Different Than Having Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers Injected in My Face?
While MicroRejuve uses the same high-quality FDA-Approved Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers that we inject to plump lips, lift cheeks, and fill in deep lines, you shouldn’t expect to see the same kind of changes as you would with those applications. When these fillers are injected deeper into the tissues below the skin, they can restore volume. However, with MicroRejuve, we’re placing the hyaluonic acid in very small microdroplets throughout the skin of the entire face to smooth the actual skin layer. It’s the same product used in different ways to treat different concerns. If you want to restore or add volume in your face in addition to improving skin quality, then dermal filler injections can be performed at the same time as MicroRejuve.
How Is This Different From Having Botox Injections?
Botox can be safely used to treat a variety of concerns including frown lines, horizontal forehead lines and crows feet.. With MicroRejuve, we’re injecting Botox in very small quantities throughout the face to improve fine lines, contract pores and decrease redness. It will not relax muscles to prevent wrinkles the way that Botox injected into the forehead and crow’s feet does. MicroRejuve is more of a rejuvenation technique than are traditional fillers or Botox. If you’re looking to relax wrinkles in addition to improving skin quality, Botox injections can be performed at the same time as MicroRejuve.
Does MicroRejuve hurt or require downtime?
MicroRejuve is a very comfortable procedure which is performed without the need for any type of anesthesia or numbing. We expect patients to be able to return to normal activities right after the treatment.