- 1 Say goodbye to stubborn fat with the latest in noninvasive laser technology
- 2 Can I really reduce stubborn fat without surgery?
- 3 Body Contouring with SculpSure® – melt the fat that defies diet and exercise!
- 4 Body contouring with CoolSculpting® — freeze and remove fat cells
- 5 Body contouring with Liposonix® — target unwanted fat cells
- 6 Body contouring with EXILIS® — reduce wrinkles and tighten sagging skin
- 7 Sculpt a Leaner Neck with Kybella® Injections
- 8 Zerona — the promise and the reality
- 9 Love the body you are in!
Say goodbye to stubborn fat with the latest in noninvasive laser technology
Do you work out, eat right, yet still have stubborn areas of fat that refuse to budge? The truth is, you can take great care of yourself and still not get the results you’re working so hard to achieve.
At Reflections, we can help. Our expertise and the latest technologies allow us to offer patients the latest innovations in body contouring. It starts with a complimentary consultation with one of our expert physicians, who will help you map out your best route to success and put together a personalized treatment plan.
Love your new, improved shape!
Can I really reduce stubborn fat without surgery?
Many of our patients prefer a totally noninvasive approach to body contouring. We will work with you to achieve the best possible results with no downtime.
Body Contouring with SculpSure® – melt the fat that defies diet and exercise!
SculpSure is FDA-Cleared to remove up to 24% of unwanted fat during each 25 minute treatment session1,2,3,9*. Patients can choose from a wide variety of treatment areas, including abdomen, flanks (or “love handles”), inner and outer thighs (“saddle bags”), calves, and arms.
With SculpSure, you can expect a comfortable treatment, without the use of numbing or anesthesia. After treatment, you can return to your normal life, including strenuous activity, making this the treatment of choice for busy and active individuals. SculpSure is not a replacement for healthy diet and exercise, but it can help active individuals burn through plateaus and achieve their body contouring goals faster, and easier than ever before.
Body contouring with CoolSculpting® — freeze and remove fat cells
CoolSculpting® is a noninvasive procedure that reduces fat in targeted areas of your body, providing noticeable and natural looking results. Through a controlled cooling process called cryolipolysis, CoolSculpting® crystallizes fat cells and initiates a process of natural fat removal. No incisions, anesthesia, or recovery time are required.10*
CoolSculpting results happen over time, with most patients seeing noticeable reduction in fat volume (circumference) within two to four months after treatment. The fat cells are removed by the lymph system, through the body’s natural metabolic processes4,5.
Body contouring with Liposonix® — target unwanted fat cells
This FDA cleared, noninvasive fat reduction treatment uses focused ultrasound energy to target unwanted fat cells in the belly, flanks and thighs, with most patients seeing optimum fat reduction over eight to 12 weeks time6*.
In one hour’s time, you can be on your way to losing one dress or pants size with no downtime. Ideal for active, healthy individuals who have at least one inch of fat to lose in their abdomen or flanks, Liposonix® targets stubborn fat in a single treatment6*.
Body contouring with EXILIS® — reduce wrinkles and tighten sagging skin
EXILIS is a safe, noninvasive treatment offering fat reduction and skin tightening virtually anywhere on the body. Radiofrequency energy heats the deep layers of the skin, increasing metabolic activity that shrinks fat cells and stimulates the skin’s collagen network, which reduces wrinkles and tightens sagging skin.7*
On the body, EXILIS can be used to reduce stubborn fat and tighten loose skin on the belly, love handles, thighs, hips, bra area, upper arms, and knees. On the face, EXILIS can be used to reduce wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, and to tighten sagging skin on the jawline and the neck. Most patients receive treatment over three to six sessions, spaced one to two weeks apart, and many choose to treat additional areas once they see what EXILIS can do.7*
Sculpt a Leaner Neck with Kybella® Injections
Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable procedure that dissolves submental fat, also known as “double chin.” Kybella is a formulation of a naturally occurring-substance (deoxycholic acid) that targets and destroys fat cells in the area where it’s injected. Once those cells are destroyed, they can no longer store or accumulate fat. The damaged cells are then swept away by your body’s natural processes, leaving a leaner, more youthful neck.8*
Zerona — the promise and the reality
Zerona is a low level laser therapy that came to market a few years ago. The physicians at Reflections acquired the device and tested it extensively. Unfortunately, Zerona did not offer the results its studies had promised and we discontinued offering it as a treatment option. Most reputable practices have done the same. While it’s a shame that Zerona failed to meet our high standards, we’re fortunate to have other great options like Liposonix, CoolSculpting, and EXILIS that can make our patients happy.
Love the body you are in!
At Reflections, our expert physicians will customize proven treatments to meet your body contouring goals. You will love your new, improved shape!
There is no one fat reduction treatment that is right for everyone – that’s why Reflections offers our patients so many different treatment options, and the medical expertise of experienced, dedicated cosmetic physicians who specialize in body contouring. An in-person examination and consultation is the only way to determine which treatment will work best for your goals. Our body contouring consultations are complimentary, so please give us a call today to schedule at 732.356.1666.
1. Decorato JW, Sierra R, Chen, B. Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction. Paper presented at: 2014 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 2-6; Phoenix, AZ.
2. Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
3. Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
4. Nils Krueger1 Sophia V Mai, Stefanie Luebberding, Neil S Sadick; Cryolipolysis for noninvasive body contouring: clinical efficacy and patient satisfaction; Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology 2014:7 201–205
5. W. Grant Stevens, MD, FACS; Non-Surgical Fat Reduction using the CoolSmooth Conformable Surface Cryolipolysis Applicator; Plastic Surgery Pulse News, Volume 6, Number 2, 2014.