- 1 Exilis Ultra 360ｰ Skin Tightening without Surgery
- 2 Best Treatments by Exilis Ultra
- 3 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 4 NJ Exilis Ultra Cost: Areas Treated with Approximate Price Ranges
- 5 What is Exilis Ultra? How is it different than Exilis?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions about Exilis Ultra
- 6.1 What is the treatment like?
- 6.2 Will I need numbing or anesthesia?
- 6.3 Is there downtime or recovery afterward?
- 6.4 Is Exilis Ultra right for me? Who's a good candidate?
- 6.5 When will I start seeing results?
- 6.6 How much of a difference will I see with Exilis?
- 6.7 How long will my results last?
- 6.8 What is the difference between Exilis and ultherapy?
- 6.9 Is Exilis the same as Thermage?
- 7 Why Choose Reflections Center for Your Exilis Ultra Skin Tightening Procedure
Lift, tighten, and tone without surgery or downtime with Exilis Ultra 360ｰ
The newly redesigned Exilis Ultra platform builds on the amazing results of the previous Exilis treatment, adding ultrasound into the radiofrequency device for even better results with shorter treatment times. Patients are often very surprised to learn how affordable Exilis is, with treatments typically around $400 – 500 per session – and once they undergo treatment, they are surprised with how quickly they see results.
“The Exilis procedure is, I want to say almost ridiculously easy from my point of view. It’s more of a massage, with zero downtime. There’s no discomfort after, you just go about your day…
I chose Exilis upon Dr. Wix-Harris’ recommendation specifically because I’m ready to undergo a facelift at this moment.
And I’m thrilled with the results. I think it’s a fabulously natural look… I don’t look as tired when I look in the mirror, and I hear compliments from people who have no idea what I’ve done, but they love my skin.”
– Adrie, patient video testimonial (coming soon!)
Exilis Ultra 360ｰ Skin Tightening without Surgery
Exilis Ultra is a non-surgical, non-invasive (no needles) procedure that uses radiofrequency and ultrasound transmitted deep into the skin to tighten, lift, and tone the skin. The ultrasound and radiofrequency waves work to heat the collagen fibers which form the skin’s support. This web of collagen degrades naturally as we age, and as our weight fluctuates. As it degrades, the skin becomes thin and loose. Heating these collagen fibers up helps create a “shrink wrap” effect in the short term, and causes the body to build more collagen in the long term.
- FDA cleared device used for noninvasive fat reduction, skin tightening, and the treatment of wrinkles
- Can be used to treat virtually any area of the body or face
- Delivered in a series of three to six sessions (depending on treatment area), spaced one to two weeks apart
- Treatments are comfortable and take less than an hour
- No downtime and no after care are required
- Pricing ranges from $300 – 800 per session
Best Treatments by Exilis Ultra
With nearly every device in the cosmetic procedure industry, manufacturers seek to list their machine as being best-in-class for every possible application. The truth is, no one technology does everything well – that’s why we have over 50 lasers and technologies in each of our New Jersey offices. The following are the treatments we find Exilis Ultra really excels at:
Thighs: Inner, Outer, Front, and Back – Cellulite and Toning
For quick tightening and toning, nothing beats Exilis Ultra. Cellulite on the thighs is often the cause of loose, thin skin. Exilis offers skin tightening and firming with its quick activation of collagen fiber tightening and genesis.
On women, the skin around our knees tends to become very thin as we age, especially as we enter menopausal age ranges. This leads to fine lines and wrinkles above the knee. There have been few treatment options for this concern that actually provided real results. But Exilis Ultra offers not only tightening of this loose skin but deep firming of the skin through the growth of new collagen.
Abdomen and Love Handles
Even if you get back to your pre-pregnancy weight, most moms struggle with some loose skin issues. Exilis Ultra can help tighten and tone your belly, love handles, and lower back – the areas that most commonly experience loose skin from pregnancy, weight loss, and aging – without surgery.
Upper Arm Jiggle (“Bat Wings”)
Upper arm jiggle (A.K.A. Bat Wings) is a common problem for women, especially in the perimenopausal years and beyond, when hormones work to thin the upper arm skin even more rapidly. Exilis can help tighten and firm this skin, as well as reduce some of the excess fat in this area, for a slek, toned look.
Loose skin is often the cause of excessively wrinkled hands, one of the most common complaints we hear about aging hands. Exilis works to tighten and firm the skin on the backs of the hands and fingers, for natural-looking results. This can be paired with laser skin resurfacing to remove dark spots and filler injections to camouflage tendons, for a complete nonsurgical hand rejuvenation treatment.
Neck & Jawline
Wrinkled, loose neck skin that sags is a normal part of the aging process for nearly everyone. But for those who aren’t ready to commit to surgery, Exilis Ultra can help hold off the inevitable for a while longer, at a significantly lower price point than Ultherapy or ThermiTight.
Wrinkles on the face are often due to loose skin, the result of collagen and elastin breaking down due to aging and repeated facial movements. Exilis offers one of the most natural-looking results for face lifting and tightening, by working to restore the collagen support that keeps skin elastic and youthful.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
NJ Exilis Ultra Cost: Areas Treated with Approximate Price Ranges
What is Exilis Ultra? How is it different than Exilis?
Exilis has been in our office for several years now, and it was a great skin tightening treatment that used radiofrequency to tighten and tone the skin. Exilis Ultra 360ｰ adds Ultrasound technology to the treatment, for a more controlled treatment with significantly better results. Ultherapy is one of the better-known ultrasound skin tightening treatments, but because Exilis Ultra combines ultrasound with radiofrequency, the treatment is very comfortable and does not require the numbing or downtime of Ultherapy.
Frequently Asked Questions about Exilis Ultra
What is the treatment like?
Will I need numbing or anesthesia?
Is there downtime or recovery afterward?
Is Exilis Ultra right for me? Who's a good candidate?
When will I start seeing results?
How much of a difference will I see with Exilis?
How long will my results last?
What is the difference between Exilis and ultherapy?
Is Exilis the same as Thermage?
Why Choose Reflections Center for Your Exilis Ultra Skin Tightening Procedure
- Honest & Accurate Free Consultation with a Cosmetic Physician: Our body contouring consultations are free no-obligation visits with a cosmetic physician who will evaluate you and provide you with a treatment plan recommendation.
- Highly Experienced & Knowledgeable Providers: Our providers have performed thousands of Exilis treatments, and we know how to keep the treatment comfortable, quick, and easy – while still getting you the very best possible results.
- Competitive Pricing and Loyalty Rewards with Financing Available: Exilis Ultra is an incredibly affordable procedure, but we take it a step further by offering our patients an exclusive loyalty rewards program and financing available on packages over $1000.