- 1 BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
- 2 How It Works
- 3 Benefits of Clear+Brilliant Treatment
- 4 How Much Does Clear + Brilliant Cost?
- 5 What kind of results can I expect from a single treatment?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions about Clear+Brilliant Treatment
- 6.1 What is the treatment like?
- 6.2 What's the downtime?
- 6.3 How many treatments will I need?
- 6.4 Is Clear + Brilliant safe on dark skin tones?
- 6.5 How can I maximize the results of Clear+Brilliant?
- 6.6 What are the alternative treatment options?
- 6.7 How often should you do clear and brilliant?
- 6.8 What wavelength is clear and brilliant?
- 6.9 When should I exfoliate after clear and brilliant?
- 6.10 Can you do clear and brilliant in summer?
- 6.11 How often should you get clear and brilliant?
- 6.12 What should I do after clear and brilliant?
- 7 Why Choose Us for Your Clear+Brilliant Treatments
The ideal laser treatment for patients with busy schedules
Created by the makers of Fraxel, the Clear + Brilliant laser1 is a gentle skin rejuvenation technology that treats the skin at a shallow depth. A new approach to laser skin care, Clear + Brilliant offers a noticeable improvement in the texture and tone of the skin, without the downtime and recovery associated with laser skin resurfacing treatments.
“I’ve had a total of 3 Clear and Brilliant laser procedures so far, over a 3 month period. I was on a morning show, in NYC, and the makeup girl told me how great my skin looked and asked me about my skin regime! What?! I was definitely noticing a difference in my skins overall appearance but was thrilled when a complete stranger and my husband began noticing and complimenting me.
–Tina G. from Boonton Township, NJ on Yelp
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
How It Works
Clear + Brilliant creates millions of tiny columns of microdamage in the top layers of the skin. As your body works to heal these treated columns, the body builds new collagen and elastin support throughout the area, leaving the skin with a healthy glow and a more even texture. Because the laser creates these small columns of damage, leaving the surrounding skin untouched, the body is able to respond to the laser and recover much faster than with more aggressive ablative or fractional lasers.
Benefits of Clear+Brilliant Treatment
- Visibly improves skin tone, texture and radiance
- Reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines
- Comfortable and effective with minimal downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Our most affordable laser skin rejuvenation treatment
How Much Does Clear + Brilliant Cost?
The most popular treatment area for Clear+Brilliant is the full face, which costs $450. Pricing goes up and down from there based on the size of the area treated.
We do offer discounted pricing on packages of treatments purchased together, and packages can be financed. Since you’ll need a series of Clear + Brilliant treatments to see the best results, this is a great way to make your treatments even more affordable. We also offer Reflections Rewards points on this and all laser treatments, as a way of saying thank you to our loyal patients.
What kind of results can I expect from a single treatment?
Each treatment of Clear+Brilliant offers skin resurfacing results that are noticeable. Patients often report feeling their skin is much softer and visibly smoother after a single treatment. Spots will lighten, but not completely disappear with a single treatment. This is why we usually recommend a series, and offer discounted package rates.
Watch this patient’s experience after just 1 treatment:
Frequently Asked Questions about Clear+Brilliant Treatment
What is the treatment like?
What's the downtime?
How many treatments will I need?
Is Clear + Brilliant safe on dark skin tones?
How can I maximize the results of Clear+Brilliant?
What are the alternative treatment options?
How often should you do clear and brilliant?
What wavelength is clear and brilliant?
When should I exfoliate after clear and brilliant?
Can you do clear and brilliant in summer?
How often should you get clear and brilliant?
What should I do after clear and brilliant?
Ready to discuss the right treatment options for your skin?
Schedule a complimentary consultation with one of cosmetic physicians by calling us at 732.356.1666.
Why Choose Us for Your Clear+Brilliant Treatments
Our practice was one of the first in the nation to offer Clear+Brilliant when it gained FDA approval in 20112. We work closely with Solta, the manufacturers of Clear+Brillaint and Fraxel Lasers, to train their staff on the safe and effective use of these lasers. We’ve been honored to do so for many years, due to our physicians’ deep understanding of laser physics and applications in cosmetic procedures.
Beyond our deep understanding and high level of experience with this particular device, what makes our practice the top choice in New Jersey for laser treatments is our dedication to providing patients with access to all of the best laser treatments, performed by physicians who specialize in these treatments. We know there is no one laser that does it all – or at least that does it all well. Each laser offers unique advantages, and we offer custom treatments for each individual patient, matching them with the best treatments for their concerns, budget, and lifestyle.
- Elford E, and Bedi V. Enhanced Skin Permeability of Ascorbic Acid after CLEAR + BRILLIANT Permea Laser Treatment. MK 4103 Review. 2012 August.
- FDA Approval for Clear+Brilliant Laser